Alexandra Nassar specializes in Wills, Trusts and Estates, and Business Transactions. Currently, she is a Panel Attorney for Probate Judge Jennie E. Barkey. Prior to starting a practice, Alexandra served as a Judicial Advisory Assistant to the Honorable Robert E. Weiss and Judge Joseph J. Farah.
Alexandra’s Education and Accreditations include the following:
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School – Juris Doctorate, Graduated Cum Laude.
- Specialized in International and Business Law. Deans List & Honor Roll. American Bar Association (ABA) Law Student Division & Student Bar Association Honors (SBA) Recognition Awards 2006. International Institute Scholarship Award 2003.
- ABA Student Division and SBA Tutor for Wills-Trusts-Estates, Criminal Procedure, Constitutional Law, Evidence, and Contracts.
- William & Mary School of Law – International Certificate Madrid, Spain Study Abroad Program.
- University of Michigan-Flint – Bachelor of Art Major in Political Science/Pre-Law and History, Phi Theta Kappa Society-International Honors Society and Scholastic Order.
- Mott Community College – Associate Degree Paralegal/Legal Assistant.
Alexandra has been a member of the Greater Flint Community her whole life and is dedicated to serving the community. Alexandra sits on various boards and committees in the Greater Flint Community. Some of Alexandra’s board positions include the following:
- American Inns of Court – Centennial Chapter.
- Arab American Heritage Council – President.
- McLaren Regional Medical Center Bio-Ethics Committee – Board Member.
- Genesee County Bar Association, State Bar of Michigan, and American Bar Association - Member.
- Lake Park Village Condominium Association - Board Member.